1. How does our counseling center become a member?
    1. Counseling centers can register for membership by completing a membership registration form.
  2. What is the process involved with registering for membership?
    1. Once a registration form is completed,  an invoice will be sent to the primary and billing contacts listed on the registration form. You will receive your CCMH Activation Key and Membership Information once payment is received.
  3. What are the benefits of membership?
    1. A full list of member benefits can be found here: Benefits of CCMH. Some major benefits include:
      1. Unlimited access to the CCAPS
      2. Ability to contribute data
      3. Access to Center-Level Reports and National Comparison Reports
  4. What is the fee associated with membership?
    1. The fee for 2020-2021 membership is based on the number of students served at your counseling center and ranges from $420-$625. The billing cycle runs from July 1st-June 30th each year and is not prorated.  Membership Renewal Invoices are sent in May and due in August.  Information about fees can be found here: CCMH Fees.
  5. How can I update contact information for my institution?
    1. If your institution is already a member and you need to update contact information or center characteristics, please send changes to ccmh@psu.edu.


  1. Where can I find the CCAPS Manual?
    1. The CCAPS Manual is available to all CCMH Members within your EMR. For exact location, please contact your EMR support team.  The User Manual is also available in the Member Information Box Folder.
  2. Do I need to have an EMR system to use the CCAPS?
    1. You will need an EMR system to use the CCAPS in kiosk mode. For example, if you would like for clients to complete the CCAPS via computer or tablet, an EMR system is necessary for this.
    2. Centers without an EMR system can use the CCAPS via the CCAPS-Web and administer the measures via pen and paper. Once a client completes filling the measure the information would be input either by clinician or another staff person.


  1. What type of data does CCMH have?
    1. Data is contributed by college and university counseling centers. This data is collected through routine clinical practice, and is considered naturalistic data. This data is de-identified, anonymous, and does not contain any Private Health Information (PHI). Please review our Research page for more details regarding available data.
  2. Can I use the CCAPS for research?
    1. Academic researchers interested in studying college student mental health may use the CCAPS for research.  Please complete the CCAPS for Research Request Form.
  3. Can I request an entire data set?
    1. Academic researchers interested in studying college student mental health may request a CCMH data for research.  All data is anonymized, and researchers must agree to our data access policy before gaining access to data.  CCMH Members get free and early access to data.  Independent Researchers will be charged $500 per request.  Additional data cleaning fees may apply ($100/hr for non-members, $50/hr for members).  Please review our Data Access Policy.


  1. What reports does my counseling center have access to?
    1. All CCMH members have access to the National Comparison Initial Distress (NCID) and Pre-Post reports (NCPP).
  2. How do we access the NCID and NCPP reports?
    1. Titanium Users: Go to the reports tab > and select National Comparison Initial Distress or Pre-Post report. Set the report parameters and run the report.
    2. Web-Service users (Medicat, Point and Click, PyraMED and CCAPS-Web): You will access the NCID and NCPP from the CCAPS Scoring Website. An account must be created for you so you can access the report. Only site administrators can access reports.
  3. Does my center have a Data Navigator account?
    1. Titanium Centers: Your center must be contributing data to CCMH for you to gain access to a Data Navigator account.
    2. Web-Service Centers: All CCAPS data is uploaded to the Data Navigator for your center. The primary contact listed with CCMH has access to a Data Navigator account.  Please contact ccmh@psu.edu if the primary contact for your center needs to be updated.